The Streamlight TLR-2 HL G Tactical Illuminator Flashlight with Green Laser is ideal for use on most firearms with a rail and installs in just a few seconds. This updated model features the new C4 LED technology with 1000 lumens peak output and a 50,000 hour lifetime. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby, but also offers a 283 meter beam distance. The light will run for 1.5 hours on 2 CR123A batteries (included). The light features solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level. In addition to the light, this model also features a high power laser which will run for up to 17 hours. The body of the TLR-2 HL G is constructed of rugged aluminum and is water, shock and dustproof. The laser is protected by chemical resistant polymer housing. An ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch offers a three position Mode Selector switch (Laser only, LED Illumination only, both). A double tap of the momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe. The TLR-2 HL G is covered by Streamlight’s “No Excuses” lifetime warranty.
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 92, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention.
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting.
- IPX4 water resistant
- 20,000 Candela
Color Black Material Aluminum Waterproof Yes Length 4.78 Inches Weight 4.78 Ounce Battery CR123 Warranty Limited Lifetime Battery Type CR123A Batteries Included Yes Attachment Method Universal Rail Rechargeable No Bulb Type LED Light Output High 1000 Lumens Bulb Color White Run Time High 90 Minutes Switch Type Ambidextrous Strobe Yes Beam Distance 928 Feet
There are no reviews yet.