Affidavit of Customer
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance.
- By selling or delivering ammunition and/or firearm accessories to me, Surplusammostore.com is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.
- I have never been and I am not expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over one year.
- I am not a fugitive from justice.
- I am currently not subject to a domestic violence restraining order of any kind.
- I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective and I have not been committed to any mental institution.
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien, and I am not a nonimmigrant alien.
- I have never been and I am not expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- I am not currently less than twenty-one (21) years old.
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship.
- I will not commit an unauthorized export of ammunition and/or firearm accessories.
Prohibited Shipping Addresses
I will not request that Surplusammostore.com ship packages out of the lower forty-eight states of the United States or to California, Massachusetts, Chicago, New York City, or any other area that is prohibited by federal, state, or local law (Surplusammostore.com does ship to Illinois, New Jersey, New York State, and Connecticut where proper documentation is provided).
I understand that Surplusammostore.com’s order system automatically submits my order to the BulkAmmosstore.com warehouse for picking/shipping and that I cannot cancel an order once placed (seriously, our system sends your order to the warehouse within less than five minutes of being placed). I also understand that Surplusammostore.com may cancel my order at any time if I have not abided by the Terms of Sale at which time a refund will be provided.
I understand that if I refuse to accept delivery of an order that I placed, then Surplusammostore.com will charge me the full cost of shipping plus a restocking fee equal to 10% of the value of my order. In this instance, the “full cost of shipping” is the cost to ship from Surplusammostore.com’s warehouse to my house, plus the cost to ship back to the warehouse (which is the same amount of the initial shipment to my house). I will receive back the remainder of my original payment (minus shipping and restocking amounts, as explained above) as a store credit, not as a refund.
I understand that Surplusammostore.com does accept returns for defective or damaged product where customers notify them of such issues within thirty days of their order date. If there is anything wrong with my product, Surplusammostore.com wants to make things right. Surplusammostore.com just asks that I tell them about any issues quickly, within 30 days of my order date, so that they can service me promptly. I understand that Surplusammostore.com does not accept returns unless the product I ordered is defective or damaged. I am to email the Surplusammostore.com
Shipping and Title
I understand that I will be responsible for selecting a shipping carrier to deliver my order to an address that I specify. I understand that I will take legal title to the products in my order once they are delivered to my specified address. I agree that the shipping carrier’s records as to when and where my order was delivered will be definitive, and that I am fully responsible for my products once they are delivered.
I understand that Surplusammostore.com desires to follow-up with me after I place an order to make sure that I am satisfied. Additionally, I understand that Surplusammostore.com may send me subsequent notices of product specials and announcements and that by submitting my order, registering an account, or entering my email on the Surplusammostore.com web site, I am agreeing to add my name and e-mail address to the e-mail list maintained by Surplusammostore.com.