Ruger Max-9 9mm Handgun
- Striker-fired with a short, smooth trigger pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection while still providing a capacity of up to 12+1 rounds of 9mm Luger ammunition.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide; one-piece, precision-machined fire control chassis; and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Medium-textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Tritium fiber optic day/night front sight for high visibility and drift adjustable rear sight.
- Optic ready for direct mounting of co-witnessed JPoint™ and Shield-pattern micro red dot sights.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety, internal striker blocker and inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Also includes: two E-Nickel Teflon® coated magazines (one 12rd and one 10rd) and finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
||Tritium Fiber Optic Front / Drift Adjustable Rear
||New in Box
error: Content is protected !!
There are no reviews yet.