The Really Right Stuff BH-55 LR Ballhead is the culmination of years of iterative development based on first-hand experience and abundant input from seasoned professionals and enthusiasts. The BH-55 offers up to 45 degrees of tilt in all directions, and up to 90-degrees in the two drop-notches. The knurled main lock knob independently controls the tension of the main ball joint. The midsize knurled knob features independent control of the panning base, which features laser engraved degree markers every 2.5 degrees. The smaller spade knob works in concert with the main lock knob to set a minimum amount of resistance on the ball joint at all times, independent of the main lock knob being fully loosened or not. Extensive field use has proven the utility of our innovative design. The BH-55 delivers solid performance in all weather and temperature ranges. Its low profile, precision control knobs, and rugged housing make our BH-55 the ball head of choice for both seasoned professionals and enthusiastic amateurs.
- Ergonomic design gives superior handling and unsurpassed reliability
- Lowest height profile in its class
- Large main locking knob incorporates stainless steel ball bearings for a lifetime of silky smooth control
- Dual drop-notches allow maximum flexibility for positioning the camera for portrait-orientation or extreme angle shots
- Micrometer drag tension adjustment is repeatable and absolutely reliable
- Precision panning base is finely laser-engraved at 2.5 degree intervals and features the unique drum and brake design for effortless locking
Made In United States of America
|Weight Capacity||50 Pound|
|Fits||3/8″-16 Tripod Mount|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
There are no reviews yet.