The Ascend-14 tripod is a compact, all-in-one support package available in two sizes: 14—which favors a minimum stowed profile, ideal for packing in a carry-on bag, and 14L—which provides an extended working height while still being compact enough when collapsed to easily fit in a backpack.
For an all-in-one package, look to the integrated ball head that nests into the apex. If you already own one of our ball heads, or any other head with a 3/8″ mounting socket, a platform version of the Ascend-14 is offered as well. Instead of the integrated ball head, there is a general use traditional platform with mounting-stud.
- Triangular center column for an overall smaller package
- Independent panning clamp
- Repositionable drop notch
- Integrated hex key storage
- Spirit levels on the clamp and apex
- A more durable magnetic pulltab mechanism
- 4 angle stop positions
- Level controlled center column
- Removeable and reversible center column
- Quick, tool-less detachable center column
- Indexable column safety stop
- Weight hanging hook
- Constructed from CNC-machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
Made In United States of America
|Maximum Height||59.9 Inches|
|Minimum Height||5.1 Inches|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
There are no reviews yet.