These units are factory blemished and may have small cosmetic blemishes but have been inspected and serviced by Leupold. They are guaranteed to perform up to Leupold’s high standards and are covered under their Gold Ring Full Lifetime Warranty.
Built to take on the harshest conditions, this spotter is a must have for any serious hunter or shooter. It features an incredibly rugged magnesium body that is waterproof and fogproof, an oversized eyepiece that provides all-day comfort, and Leupold’s Twilight Max HD Light Management System, which helps you see more in less light, while reducing glare in direct light. And like all Leupold spotting scopes, the SX-4 Pro Guide HD is guaranteed to perform for life, or Leupold will repair or replace it for free. Whether you’re going on your first big game hunt or helping repeat clients tag out year after year, this spotter should be in your kit.
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System
- Delivers more comfortable viewing with an over-sized eyepiece
- Eliminates eye-strain and fatigue with generous eyebox
- Provides incredibly sharp images with ultra-smooth focus
- Increases comfort with twist-up eyecups
- Stands up to the roughest conditions with scratch-resistant lenses
- Controls glare with integrated sun shade
- Mounts easily with tripod adapter
- Sheds dirt and water for clear, crisp images with Guard-ion lens coating
- Superior ruggedness
- Angled and straight eyepiece models available for different viewing preferences
- Waterproof, fogproof, and guaranteed to perform for life
Color Gray Waterproof Yes Length 18.1 Inches Weight 78.2 Ounce Power Variability Variable Minimum Power 20 Maximum Power 60 Warranty Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee Reticle None Objective Lens Diameter 85 Millimeter Eye Relief 19.0-17.8 Millimeter Field of View at 1000 Yards Minimum Power 91.7 Feet Field of View at 1000 Yards Maximum Power 50.6 Feet Body Style Straight