The Humminbird Helix CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N Fish Finder provides MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar and internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap. As with all HELIX G4N models, this HELIX 10 includes standard features such as AutoChart Live, Wi-Fi and NMEA 2000. In addition, the Humminbird Helix CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N Fish Finder
includes Bluetooth and Ethernet networking for compatibility with the One-Boat Network family of products from Humminbird, Minn Kota and Cannon.
- MEGA Side Imaging+: with a crystal-clear Side Imaging viewing out to 200 feet on either side of your boat
- MEGA Down Imaging+ Down Imaging coverage down to 200 feet below your boat
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system.
- Bluetooth: wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and display of smart phone notifications on your Humminbird.
- NMEA 2000 networking built-in: Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to your control head for even more information;
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging+, MEGA Side Imaging+ Sonar Standard
- 20°, 42°, 60°, (2) 86° & (2) 55° @ -10dB Sonar Coverage
- 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP Sonar Optional
- Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz CHIRP Frequencies
- 50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz Sonar Frequencies
- 1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz Depth Sonar
- 455 kHz DI+ (435-535 kHz), 455 kHz SI+ (405-505 kHz), 800 kHz DI+ (800-860 kHz), 800 kHz SI+ CHIRP Imaging
- (780-840 kHz), MEGA DI+ (1100-1200 kHz), MEGA SI+ (1050-1175 kHz) Frequencies Supported
- 125 ft (800 kHz), 200 ft (MEGA), 400 ft (455 kHz Depth Down Imaging
- 800 ft (455 kHz), 250 ft (800 kHz), 400 ft (MEGA) Range Side imaging
- Keypad Control Interface
- 2.4 Amps Power Draw
- 10.8-20 VDC Power Input
- 8000 Watts Power Output Peak-to-Peak
- 1000 Watts Power Output RMS
- Screen Snap Shot Included
- Sonar Recording Included
- GPS Chartplotting Included
- GPS Trackplotting Included
- Speed Included
- Built In Temperature
- Temperature Alarm
- Temperature Graph
- Transducer XM 9 HW MSI T Included
- Gimbal Mount-Standard
- Transom Transducer Mount
- Heading Sensor GPS
- Platinum Compatibility
- Upgradable Software
- View Preset Keys
- X-Press Menu System
- Custom Digital Redout
- Customer View Selections
- Display Colors Grayscale 16-Bit
- MEGA Live Compatibility
- Memory Card Slot Dual Micro SD for models: 8″, 9″, & 15″.
- Memory Card Slot Dual SD for models: 10″, 12″
- Control Head
- Screen Cover
- Transom-Mount Transducer
- Power Cable
- Gimbal Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
|Display Width||8 Inches|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||13.380 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.