Federal Premium Vital-Shok ammunition is some of the most technologically advanced sporting rifle ammunition available. Hunters spend all year dreaming of the that once in a lifetime trophy and need ammunition designed for maximum performance and reliability. Loaded with premium hunting bullets and matched with the highest quality powder, primers and brass available, Federal Premium Ammunition, will give you the confidence needed to make the shot of a lifetime.
This load features the Trophy Bonded Tip bullet which was built around the world-renowned Trophy Bonded Bear Claw platform. This bullet provides deep penetration and high-weight retention. This bullet has a longer profile and features an polymer tip that helps to provides a more aerodynamic flight pass which increases accuracy and long range performance. Both the projectile and brass are nickel plated for protection against corrosion and easier extraction. This round is ideal on medium sized game like mule deer or whitetails.
- Robust bonding maximizes weight retention
- High-performance polymer tip for flat trajectory, better accuracy and more energy
- Exterior skiving for optimum expansion
- Solid shank for bone-crushing penetration
- Gold Medal primer
- Nickel plated for easy extraction and corrosion protection
- Specially formulated propellant with copper-reducing additives
|Cartridge||300 Weatherby Magnum|
|Grain Weight||180 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||3100 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||3841 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Bonded Polymer Tip|
|Bullet Brand And Model||Federal Trophy Bonded|
|Case Type||Nickel Plated|
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient||0.5|
There are no reviews yet.