The Cloud Defensive OWL Weapon Light look thousands of hours, US Patents and years of development. If you want to make the best light, you have to be willing to put in the time. That’s precisely what Cloud Defense did. The Optimized Weapon Light dominates in every category. With class-leading performance (1250 lumens at 50,000+ Candela), durability and features, it is most advanced weapon light on the market. And we make it right here, at our facility, in the USA. It features a quick-disconnect light head and tail-cap. Yes, you read that correctly. Their Lug-Lok technology gives you a light head and a tailcap that are removable without traditional threading. A few degrees of rotation and you can immediately remove the head or tail-cap. Battery changes are now lightning fast and easy to do. Working around the muzzle or suppressor is now a breeze. Faster and safer. This OWL is fully ambidextrous which allows it to be mounted on either side of the host weapon. Just disconnect the head and tail, reverse the batteries and swap the head/tail from their original position. And now it’s left-handed.
Due to a proprietary electrical system, if water does penetrate the system, the light still works regardless. Air-dry when able and go back to work. Due to the pressure at those depths, expect the light to turn on at about 45ft of water. If depth exceeds 100ft, expect a little deformation of your switch cover. Function is not impaired
- One-piece integrated solution with optimized ergonomics.
- 1,250 Lumens focused into the hottest beam and at least 50,000 Candela (estimated at time of publication).
- Runtime standards per ANSI/PLATO FL1 = 85-110 minutes. The amount of time until the light reaches 10% of its original output. Per that standard, our run-time is
- An industry-first multi-purpose rail-mounted pressure switch allows for seamless momentary and constant-on operation.
- Field-Serviceable Lens. Our FSL system allows for damaged lens’ to be changed out in a matter of seconds, by the end-user.
- Dual-tool built into the tailcap.
- Waterproof and fully submersible. IPX8 rated for a depth of 200 feet for 24 hours however.
- Shockproof. Dustproof.
- No external wires to deal with.
- No external plugs or sockets that are susceptible to water/debris.
- Lifetime Warranty – with only a few exceptions.
- Battery charger included
|Battery Type||Rechargeable 18650 Li-ion|
|Light Output High||1250 Lumens|
|Run Time High||110 Minutes|
|Switch Type||Pressure Switch|
|Body Diameter||1.26 Inches|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
There are no reviews yet.